Kuan Yun Youth Activity Center is 2374m above sea level, facing the Pingfeng mountain where gold can be found and the dangeourously steep Cilai mountatin. The famous Hehuan Mountain can be seen from the right side of the center. Endless mountains and the surging sea of clouds amongst the river valleys as far as the eye can see. Surrounded by always verdant Taiwan red pines where birds gather. During the cloudless summer time, the night skies are lit by the stars. In summer, Hehuan Mountain is covered with blossoming flower, while in winter the mountains are covered by pure white snow. It is the perfect lodging choice for flower viewing, star gazing, escaping the summer heat or fun in the snow.
This center, in accordance with the Youth Activity Center residential facility management and safety maintenance regulations, order no. 1030000094B promulgated by the Taiwan youth education department of the Ministry of Education, is established and managed on a non-profit basis, and provide lodging for the following groups of people:
1. Student with valid document of enrollment
2. Adults who are below forty years old.
3. Any individual who are attending activities held by government agencies, schools, NGOs in relation to public welfare, education, service and training, health or culture.
4. Any staff or volunteer with the document of proof issued by the China Youth Corp.
5. Teachers or relatives accompany individuals that meet the first two criteria, which shall not exceed four people.